Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Teluk Cempedak - Kuantan


That day I woke up early to regain some stamina (jogging laa beb). It was very early as I purposely want to catch the sunrise.. Packed my camera in by backpack and start making way to the shore. Alamak..at quater past six... it was still dark. Realising that I was the only one who intented to jog.. I deferred the time....


It was only about 6.45am I saw someone start running albiet still dark.. at far I thought it was a lady. Curiosly I notted sure she step on earth!. After warming up a bit.. start running till I ran face to face with that creature. Yes, she was a lady. I think about 40's and she was so daring to jogged alone in the darkness.


Managed to take few shots that day...

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2009 at 11:34 PM , Blogger GrandChief said...

this place is beautiful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home