Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sg.Sedim, Tree Top walk

Sometime in February 2010, I accompanied my wife to Kulim kedah for her out campus lecturing. Stayed in Seri Malaysia Kulim, I sent her to UniKL Kulim campus 8.00 am the next morning. Her class ended at 5.30 pm.

While waiting for her, I drove to Sg. Sedim Tree Top Walk, a place of which one of my office mate recommends to go if you reach Kulim. Kulim town is rather small and I have actually browsed almost entire town during the 1st time we went there. Hence the next place I wanted to explore is the the TREE TOP WALK.


So.. I told my son, buckled up, we going to explore the nature.

Journey to Sg. Sedim, Tree Top Walk took about half-an hour from Kulim town.



The following quotes from Sg. Sedim Tree Top Walk web;

Strolling along the world's longest 925m long “Tree Top Walk” which is further into
the park's forest.The canopy walk promises visitors a breathtaking aerial view of the
rapids, some 50m below. During the walk amid the tree tops, lucky visitors may get
to see various species of colourful small birds while enjoying the sounds of gushing
rapids and jungle creatures. Other activities at the park include jungle trekking as there
are a few jungle trails suitable for trekking.These trails lead to nearby peaks such as
Gunung Inas, Gunung Bintang Utara, Gunung Bintang and Banjaran Bintang.


The scene was really admirable. I strongly recommend for those who loves nature to go. You'll not regret. The stream flows underneath is so untouch and yet freezing cold. Don't forget to buy some souvenir from its souvenir shop located at the entrance to the bridge.

You can also book a camping site to experience a camping environment. There is also a chalet for those who are afraid of the creeping creature.



The second day in Kulim, we went again. After I told my wife what we experience that day.

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Sukahatiadam said...

nice shots

 
At June 13, 2010 at 6:30 PM , Blogger opfad said...

Thanks for visiting as not many were aware. Not intending to promote so far. How's the mushrooms?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home